Career opportunities for:
- New entrants to ELT career path
with B.Ed. in English or BA in English, Applied Linguistics, or related field; little or no teaching experience
- Early-career EFL/EAP instructors
with MA in TEFL/TESL/Applied Linguistics or related field, limited classroom experience
- Experienced EFL/EAP instructors
with BEd, BA or MA in English, or related field (opportunity to earn the DELTA qualification on scholarship)
Applicants are required to submit a fully-completed application form, which can be downloaded in Word format from the orange button on the left menu on this page. The completed form should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org together with a recent photo in jpeg format. Applications without a fully-completed application form will not be reviewed.
- The English Language Preparatory Program recruitment committee reviews all applications, and only shortlisted candidates are contacted.
- Interviews with shortlisted candidates are held over Skype.
- References are contacted by the Head of Teacher Services after the interview stage.
- Applications are kept on file for one year.
TEACH IN A FASCINATING COUNTRY
Turkey is where East meets West and has a lot to offer to those who wish to travel and explore. Ankara, which is the capital city, is located in Central Anatolia, with excellent transportation connections to all parts of Turkey, Europe and Middle East.
Bilkent University English Language Preparatory Program
tel : +90 (312) 290 5079
fax: +90 (312) 266 4320